Related Task Search
9 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Computer Network Architects.
- Develop and write procedures for installation, use, or troubleshooting of communications hardware or software.
||Software Quality Assurance Engineers and Testers
- Design test plans, scenarios, scripts, or procedures.
- Develop testing programs that address areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, regression testing, negative testing, error or bug retests, or usability.
- Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope or delivery dates.
- Update automated test scripts to ensure currency.
- Design or develop automated testing tools.
- Evaluate testing routines or procedures for adequacy, sufficiency, and effectiveness.
- Develop testing routines and procedures.
||Document Management Specialists
- Write, review, or execute plans for testing new or established document management systems.
||Data Warehousing Specialists
- Create plans, test files, and scripts for data warehouse testing, ranging from unit to integration testing.
- Develop or validate test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces and address all browser and device types.
||Software Developers, Applications
- Develop and direct software system testing and validation procedures, programming, and documentation.
||Software Developers, Systems Software
- Develop or direct software system testing or validation procedures.
||Computer Systems Analysts
- Develop, document and revise system design procedures, test procedures, and quality standards.
||Video Game Designers
- Create gameplay test plans for internal and external test groups.