Related Task Search
10 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Computer Network Architects.
- Supervise engineers or other staff in the design or implementation of network solutions.
||Information Technology Project Managers
- Direct or coordinate activities of project personnel.
- Monitor the performance of project team members, providing and documenting performance feedback.
||Geospatial Information Scientists and Technologists
- Lead, train, or supervise technicians or related staff in the conduct of Geographic Information Systems (GIS) analytical procedures.
- Coordinate or direct research or publication activities of technicians or related staff.
||Computer User Support Specialists
- Hire, supervise, and direct workers engaged in special project work, problem solving, monitoring, and installing data communication equipment and software.
||Software Developers, Applications
- Supervise the work of programmers, technologists and technicians and other engineering and scientific personnel.
- Assign, coordinate, and review work and activities of programming personnel.
||Software Developers, Systems Software
- Supervise and assign work to programmers, designers, technologists, technicians, or other engineering or scientific personnel.
- Supervise and provide instructions for workers collecting and tabulating data.
||Clinical Data Managers
- Supervise the work of data management project staff.
||Computer Systems Analysts
- Supervise computer programmers or other systems analysts or serve as project leaders for particular systems projects.
||Video Game Designers
- Write or supervise the writing of game text and dialogue.