Related Task Search
9 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Telecommunications Engineering Specialists.
- Test and evaluate hardware and software to determine efficiency, reliability, or compatibility with existing systems.
||Computer Network Architects
- Evaluate network designs to determine whether customer requirements are met efficiently and effectively.
- Research and test new or modified hardware or software products to determine performance and interoperability.
||Computer Network Support Specialists
- Test computer software or hardware, using standard diagnostic testing equipment and procedures.
||Computer Systems Engineers/Architects
- Design and conduct hardware or software tests.
||Computer User Support Specialists
- Inspect equipment and read order sheets to prepare for delivery to users.
||Data Warehousing Specialists
- Review designs, codes, test plans, or documentation to ensure quality.
||Geospatial Information Scientists and Technologists
- Conduct feasibility studies or identify system, time, equipment, or cost requirements for projects.
||Computer and Information Research Scientists
- Evaluate project plans and proposals to assess feasibility issues.
- Evaluate the statistical methods and procedures used to obtain data to ensure validity, applicability, efficiency, and accuracy.
||Network and Computer Systems Administrators
- Design, configure, and test computer hardware, networking software and operating system software.