||Video Game Designers
- Provide feedback to designers and other colleagues regarding game design features.
- Present new game design concepts to management and technical colleagues, including artists, animators, and programmers.
- Provide feedback to production staff regarding technical game qualities or adherence to original design.
- Provide test specifications to quality assurance staff.
||Clinical Data Managers
- Prepare data analysis listings and activity, performance, or progress reports.
- Develop technical specifications for data management programming and communicate needs to information technology staff.
- Provide support and information to functional areas such as marketing, clinical monitoring, and medical affairs.
- Report results of statistical analyses, including information in the form of graphs, charts, and tables.
- Report results of statistical analyses in peer-reviewed papers and technical manuals.
||Computer Network Architects
- Prepare design presentations and proposals for staff or customers.
- Explain design specifications to integration or test engineers.
- Prepare articles for publication or presentation at professional conferences.
- Write detailed analysis plans and descriptions of analyses and findings for research protocols or reports.
- Document and communicate database schemas, using accepted notations.
||Software Developers, Systems Software
- Prepare reports or correspondence concerning project specifications, activities, or status.
||Geospatial Information Scientists and Technologists
- Produce data layers, maps, tables, or reports, using spatial analysis procedures or Geographic Information Systems (GIS) technology, equipment, or systems.
- Disseminate research by writing reports, publishing papers, or presenting at professional conferences.
||Business Intelligence Analysts
- Generate standard or custom reports summarizing business, financial, or economic data for review by executives, managers, clients, and other stakeholders.
||Informatics Nurse Specialists
- Translate nursing practice information between nurses and systems engineers, analysts, or designers using object-oriented models or other techniques.
||Information Technology Project Managers
- Prepare project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.