||Information Technology Project Managers
- Manage project execution to ensure adherence to budget, schedule, and scope.
- Schedule and facilitate meetings related to information technology projects.
- Direct or coordinate activities of project personnel.
- Develop and manage work breakdown structure (WBS) of information technology projects.
||Software Developers, Systems Software
- Develop or direct software system testing or validation procedures.
- Direct software programming and development of documentation.
||Software Developers, Applications
- Develop and direct software system testing and validation procedures, programming, and documentation.
||Computer Systems Analysts
- Supervise computer programmers or other systems analysts or serve as project leaders for particular systems projects.
||Computer Systems Engineers/Architects
- Direct the analysis, development, and operation of complete computer systems.
||Computer Network Architects
- Develop or maintain project reporting systems.
||Computer and Information Research Scientists
- Direct daily operations of departments, coordinating project activities with other departments.
- Assign, coordinate, and review work and activities of programming personnel.
||Clinical Data Managers
- Contribute to the compilation, organization, and production of protocols, clinical study reports, regulatory submissions, or other controlled documentation.
||Document Management Specialists
- Prepare and record changes to official documents and confirm changes with legal and compliance management staff, including enterprise-wide records management staff.
||Geospatial Information Scientists and Technologists
- Coordinate the development or administration of Geographic Information Systems (GIS) projects, including the development of technical priorities, client reporting and interface, or coordination and review of schedules and budgets.
||Regulatory Affairs Managers
- Direct documentation efforts to ensure compliance with domestic and international regulations and standards.
||Software Quality Assurance Engineers and Testers
- Review software documentation to ensure technical accuracy, compliance, or completeness, or to mitigate risks.