Related Task Search
11 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Biostatisticians.
- Develop or use mathematical models to track changes in biological phenomena, such as the spread of infectious diseases.
||Operations Research Analysts
- Define data requirements and gather and validate information, applying judgment and statistical tests.
- Break systems into their components, assign numerical values to each component, and examine the mathematical relationships between them.
- Design, conduct, and evaluate experimental operational models in cases where models cannot be developed from existing data.
- Apply mathematical theories and techniques to the solution of practical problems in business, engineering, the sciences, or other fields.
- Develop mathematical or statistical models of phenomena to be used for analysis or for computational simulation.
||Geographic Information Systems Technologists and Technicians
- Document, design, code, or test Geographic Information Systems (GIS) models, internet mapping solutions, or other applications.
||Search Marketing Strategists
- Conduct financial modeling for online marketing programs or Web site revenue forecasting.
- Adapt statistical methods to solve specific problems in many fields, such as economics, biology, and engineering.
||Computer Systems Engineers/Architects
- Complete models and simulations, using manual or automated tools, to analyze or predict system performance under different operating conditions.
- Develop data models for applications, metadata tables, views or related database structures.
- Propose solutions in engineering, the sciences, and other fields using mathematical theories and techniques.
- Design, develop and modify software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcomes and consequences of design.
- Perform complex calculations as part of the analysis and evaluation of data, using computers.
||Quality Control Analysts
- Compile laboratory test data and perform appropriate analyses.