Related Task Search
9 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Clinical Data Managers.
- Generate data queries, based on validation checks or errors and omissions identified during data entry, to resolve identified problems.
- Gather, analyze, or document user feedback to locate or resolve sources of problems.
- Check and analyze operating system or application log files regularly to verify proper system performance.
||Computer and Information Research Scientists
- Analyze problems to develop solutions involving computer hardware and software.
||Operations Research Analysts
- Analyze information obtained from management to conceptualize and define operational problems.
||Network and Computer Systems Administrators
- Analyze equipment performance records to determine the need for repair or replacement.
||Computer Systems Analysts
- Review and analyze computer printouts and performance indicators to locate code problems, and correct errors by correcting codes.
||Document Management Specialists
- Analyze, interpret, or disseminate system performance data.
||Computer Network Support Specialists
- Analyze network data to determine network usage, disk space availability, or server function.
||Software Quality Assurance Engineers and Testers
- Identify, analyze, and document problems with program function, output, online screen, or content.
||Computer Network Architects
- Monitor and analyze network performance and reports on data input or output to detect problems, identify inefficient use of computer resources, or perform capacity planning.