||Video Game Designers
- Guide design discussions between development teams.
- Solicit, obtain, and integrate feedback from design and technical staff into original game design.
- Consult with multiple stakeholders to define requirements and implement online features.
- Collaborate with artists to achieve appropriate visual style.
||Computer Systems Engineers/Architects
- Collaborate with engineers or software developers to select appropriate design solutions or ensure the compatibility of system components.
- Communicate with staff or clients to understand specific system requirements.
||Computer Systems Analysts
- Consult with management to ensure agreement on system principles.
- Confer with clients regarding the nature of the information processing or computation needs a computer program is to address.
||Computer Network Architects
- Communicate with customers, sales staff, or marketing staff to determine customer needs.
- Collaborate with system architects, software architects, design analysts, and others to understand business or industry requirements.
||Software Developers, Systems Software
- Consult with engineering staff to evaluate interface between hardware and software, develop specifications and performance requirements, or resolve customer problems.
||Computer and Information Research Scientists
- Consult with users, management, vendors, and technicians to determine computing needs and system requirements.
||Computer User Support Specialists
- Confer with staff, users, and management to establish requirements for new systems or modifications.
||Software Developers, Applications
- Confer with systems analysts, engineers, programmers and others to design system and to obtain information on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements and interfaces.
||Geospatial Information Scientists and Technologists
- Assist users in formulating Geographic Information Systems (GIS) requirements or understanding the implications of alternatives.
||Telecommunications Engineering Specialists
- Consult with users, administrators, and engineers to identify business and technical requirements for proposed system modifications or technology purchases.
||Software Quality Assurance Engineers and Testers
- Participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems.
||Search Marketing Strategists
- Define product requirements, based on market research analysis, in collaboration with user interface design and engineering staff.