Related Task Search
9 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Clinical Data Managers.
- Prepare data analysis listings and activity, performance, or progress reports.
- Report results of statistical analyses, including information in the form of graphs, charts, and tables.
- Report results of statistical analyses in peer-reviewed papers and technical manuals.
- Prepare articles for publication or presentation at professional conferences.
- Write detailed analysis plans and descriptions of analyses and findings for research protocols or reports.
- Write audit reports to communicate technical and procedural findings and recommend solutions.
- Create graphs, charts, or other visualizations to convey the results of data analysis using specialized software.
- Disseminate research by writing reports, publishing papers, or presenting at professional conferences.
||Business Intelligence Analysts
- Generate standard or custom reports summarizing business, financial, or economic data for review by executives, managers, clients, and other stakeholders.
||Information Technology Project Managers
- Prepare project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
||Computer Systems Engineers/Architects
- Communicate project information through presentations, technical reports, or white papers.
||Geographic Information Systems Technologists and Technicians
- Produce data layers, maps, tables, or reports, using spatial analysis procedures or Geographic Information Systems (GIS) technology, equipment, or systems.