||Aircraft Cargo Handling Supervisors
- Train new employees in areas such as safety procedures or equipment operation.
||Forest Fire Inspectors and Prevention Specialists
- Conduct wildland firefighting training.
- Provide training and interpretation in the use of methods or procedures for observing and checking controls for geodetic and plane coordinates.
||Mining and Geological Engineers, Including Mining Safety Engineers
- Supervise, train, and evaluate technicians, technologists, survey personnel, engineers, scientists or other mine personnel.
||Computer Hardware Engineers
- Provide training and support to system designers and users.
- Supervise or train project team members, as necessary.
||Energy Engineers, Except Wind and Solar
- Train personnel or clients on topics such as energy management.
- Conduct training sessions on new material products, applications, or manufacturing methods for customers and their employees.
||Radio Frequency Identification Device Specialists
- Train users in details of system operation.
- Assist in training equipment operators or other staff on validation protocols and standard operating procedures.
- Provide consultation or training on topics such as mechatronics or automated control.
- Train customers or other personnel to install, use, or maintain robots.
- Train assistants and helpers, and direct their work in such activities as performing surveys or drafting maps.
- Train production personnel in new or existing methods.
||Human Factors Engineers and Ergonomists
- Train users in task techniques or ergonomic principles.
- Train operators, engineers, or other personnel.
- Provide administrative support for projects by collecting data, providing project documentation, training staff, or performing other general administrative duties.
||Electro-Mechanical and Mechatronics Technologists and Technicians
- Train others to install, use, or maintain robots.
||Bioengineers and Biomedical Engineers
- Conduct training or in-services to educate clinicians and other personnel on proper use of equipment.
||Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technologists and Technicians
- Educate equipment operators on the proper use of equipment.