||Sales Representatives, Wholesale and Manufacturing, Technical and Scientific Products
- Provide customers with ongoing technical support.
- Advise customers on product usage to improve production.
- Inform customers about issues related to responsible use and disposal of products, such as waste reduction or product or byproduct recycling or disposal.
||Counter and Rental Clerks
- Provide information about rental items, such as availability, operation, or description.
- Recommend and provide advice on a wide variety of products and services.
- Advise customers on use and care of merchandise.
||Radio Frequency Identification Device Specialists
- Perform site analyses to determine system configurations, processes to be impacted, or on-site obstacles to technology implementation.
- Provide technical support for radio frequency identification device (RFID) technology.
- Define and compare possible radio frequency identification device (RFID) solutions to inform selection for specific projects.
||Sales Representatives, Wholesale and Manufacturing, Except Technical and Scientific Products
- Consult with clients after sales or contract signings to resolve problems and to provide ongoing support.
- Train customers' employees to operate and maintain new equipment.
- Discuss use and features of various parts, based on knowledge of machines or equipment.
- Advise customers on substitution or modification of parts when identical replacements are not available.
- Advise and assist in the application of instrumentation in clinical environments.
- Advise hospital administrators on the planning, acquisition, and use of medical equipment.
||Electronics Engineering Technicians
- Provide customer support and education, working with users to identify needs, determine sources of problems, or to provide information on product use.
- Provide user applications or engineering support or recommendations for new or existing equipment with regard to installation, upgrades, or enhancements.
||Electronics Engineers, Except Computer
- Analyze electronics system requirements, capacity, cost, or customer needs to determine project feasibility.
- Provide technical support or instruction to staff or customers regarding electronics equipment standards.
||Demonstrators and Product Promoters
- Instruct customers in alteration of products.
||Electromechanical Engineering Technologists
- Analyze engineering designs of logic or digital circuitry, motor controls, instrumentation, or data acquisition for implementation into new or existing automated, servomechanical, or other electromechanical systems.
- Describe merchandise and explain use, operation, and care of merchandise to customers.
- Provide technical and non-technical support and services to clients or other staff members regarding the use, operation, and maintenance of equipment.
||Electronics Engineering Technologists
- Analyze or implement engineering designs for electronic devices or systems or microprocessor-based control applications.
- Provide technical support for robotic systems.
||Environmental Engineering Technicians
- Work with customers to assess the environmental impact of proposed construction or to develop pollution prevention programs.
- Provide technical customer service.
- Provide follow-up consultations for clients to ensure landscape designs are maturing or developing as planned.
- Provide technical guidance or support to customers on topics such as nanosystem start-up, maintenance, or use.