- Maintain databases of geodetic and related information, including coordinate, descriptive, or quality assurance data.
- Provide training and interpretation in the use of methods or procedures for observing and checking controls for geodetic and plane coordinates.
- Conduct training or in-services to educate clinicians and other personnel on proper use of equipment.
- Keep documentation of service histories on all biomedical equipment.
||Electronics Engineering Technicians
- Maintain system logs or manuals to document testing or operation of equipment.
- Procure parts and maintain inventory and related documentation.
- Prepare, maintain, or review validation and compliance documentation, such as engineering change notices, schematics, or protocols.
- Assist in training equipment operators or other staff on validation protocols and standard operating procedures.
||Electronics Engineering Technologists
- Prepare or maintain design, testing, or operational records and documentation.
- Educate equipment operators on the proper use of equipment.
- Maintain technical project files.
- Provide consultation or training on topics such as mechatronics or automated control.
- Maintain service records of robotic equipment or automated production systems.
- Train customers or other personnel to install, use, or maintain robots.
- Train operators, engineers, or other personnel.
- Create or maintain photonic design histories.
||Manufacturing Production Technicians
- Provide advice or training to other technicians.
- Measure and record data associated with operating equipment.
- Maintain databases of experiment characteristics or results.
- Collaborate in the development or delivery of biochemical manufacturing training materials.
||Forest Fire Inspectors and Prevention Specialists
- Conduct wildland firefighting training.
- Assist in the training of new staff.
||Aircraft Cargo Handling Supervisors
- Train new employees in areas such as safety procedures or equipment operation.
||Product Safety Engineers
- Report accident investigation findings.
- Train others to install, use, or maintain robots.
- Train students to use drafting machines and to prepare schematic diagrams, block diagrams, control drawings, logic diagrams, integrated circuit drawings, or interconnection diagrams.
- Conduct educational programs that provide farmers or farm cooperative members with information that can help them improve agricultural productivity.
||Electromechanical Engineering Technologists
- Establish and maintain inventory, records, or documentation systems.
- Maintain records of performance reports for future reference.
- Conduct training sessions on new material products, applications, or manufacturing methods for customers and their employees.