- Perform hydraulic analyses of water supply systems or water distribution networks to model flow characteristics, test for pressure losses, or to identify opportunities to mitigate risks and improve operational efficiency.
- Analyze the efficiency of water delivery structures, such as dams, tainter gates, canals, pipes, penstocks, or cofferdams.
- Conduct application evaluations and analyze results to determine commercial, industrial, scientific, medical, military, or other uses for electro-optical devices.
- Analyze control or survey data to ensure adherence to project specifications or land survey standards.
- Analyze manufacturing processes or byproducts to identify engineering solutions to minimize the output of carbon or other pollutants.
||Occupational Health and Safety Specialists
- Analyze incident data to identify trends in injuries, illnesses, accidents, or other hazards.
||Automotive Engineering Technicians
- Analyze performance of vehicles or components that have been redesigned to increase fuel efficiency, such as camless or dual-clutch engines or alternative types of air-conditioning systems.
||Radio Frequency Identification Device Specialists
- Analyze radio frequency identification device (RFID)-related supply chain data.
- Investigate or resolve operational problems, such as material use variances or bottlenecks.
||Environmental Engineering Technologists and Technicians
- Perform statistical analysis and correction of air or water pollution data submitted by industry or other agencies.
||Human Factors Engineers and Ergonomists
- Design or evaluate human work systems, using human factors engineering and ergonomic principles to optimize usability, cost, quality, safety, or performance.
- Analyze system performance or operational requirements.
||Architectural and Civil Drafters
- Correlate, interpret, and modify data obtained from topographical surveys, well logs, and geophysical prospecting reports.
- Perform diagnostic analyses of processing steps, using analytical or metrological tools, such as microscopy, profilometry, or ellipsometry devices.
||Bioengineers and Biomedical Engineers
- Analyze new medical procedures to forecast likely outcomes.
||Web and Digital Interface Designers
- Conduct user research to determine design requirements and analyze user feedback to improve design quality.