Related Task Search
7 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Marine Architects.
- Design complete hull and superstructure according to specifications and test data, in conformity with standards of safety, efficiency, and economy.
||Architects, Except Landscape and Naval
- Integrate engineering elements into unified architectural designs.
- Plan layouts of structural architectural projects.
- Design water storage tanks or other water storage facilities.
||Manufacturing Engineering Technologists
- Design plant layouts or production facilities.
- Design structures for crop storage, animal shelter and loading, and animal and crop processing, and supervise their construction.
||Mining and Geological Engineers, Including Mining Safety Engineers
- Design, implement, and monitor the development of mines, facilities, systems, or equipment.
- Design, implement, maintain, or improve electrical instruments, equipment, facilities, components, products, or systems for commercial, industrial, or domestic purposes.
||Industrial Engineering Technologists
- Design plant or production facility layouts.