||Fire-Prevention and Protection Engineers
- Attend workshops, seminars, or conferences to present or obtain information regarding fire prevention and protection.
- Read current literature, talk with colleagues, continue education, or participate in professional organizations or conferences to keep abreast of developments in technology, equipment, or systems.
||Computer Hardware Engineers
- Update knowledge and skills to keep up with rapid advancements in computer technology.
||Electronics Engineering Technicians
- Maintain working knowledge of state-of-the-art tools or software by reading or attending conferences, workshops, or other training.
||Industrial Safety and Health Engineers
- Maintain and apply knowledge of current policies, regulations, and industrial processes.
- Research latest products, technology, or design trends to stay current in the field.
||Electrical Engineering Technologists
- Participate in training or continuing education activities to stay abreast of engineering or industry advances.
- Keep abreast of developments and changes in the nuclear field by reading technical journals or by independent study and research.
||Radio Frequency Identification Device Specialists
- Read current literature, attend meetings or conferences, or talk with colleagues to stay abreast of industry research about new technologies.
- Participate in internal or external training programs to maintain knowledge of validation principles, industry trends, or novel technologies.
- Read current literature, talk with colleagues, participate in educational programs, attend meetings, attend workshops, or participate in professional organizations or conferences to keep abreast of developments in the manufacturing field.
- Read current literature, attend meetings or conferences, or talk with colleagues to stay abreast of new automotive technology or competitive products.
||Fuel Cell Engineers
- Read current literature, attend meetings or conferences, or talk with colleagues to stay abreast of new technology or competitive products.
- Read current scientific or trade literature to stay abreast of scientific, industrial, or technological advances.