||Electronics Engineers, Except Computer
- Prepare documentation containing information such as confidential descriptions or specifications of proprietary hardware or software, product development or introduction schedules, product costs, or information about product performance weaknesses.
- Prepare, review, or maintain maintenance schedules, design documentation, or operational reports or charts.
- Prepare detailed reports or design statements, based on results of validation and qualification tests or reviews of procedures and protocols.
- Prepare, maintain, or review validation and compliance documentation, such as engineering change notices, schematics, or protocols.
- Create survey description pages or historical records related to mapping activities or specifications of section plats.
- Complete detailed source and method notes describing the location of routine or complex land parcels.
- Prepare or supervise preparation of all data, charts, plots, maps, records, and documents related to surveys.
- Write descriptions of property boundary surveys for use in deeds, leases, or other legal documents.
||Nanotechnology Engineering Technicians
- Assist nanoscientists, engineers, or technologists in writing process specifications or documentation.
- Create or maintain formal engineering documents, such as schematics, bills of materials, components or materials specifications, or packaging requirements.
||Aerospace Engineering and Operations Technicians
- Design electrical and mechanical systems for avionic instrumentation applications.
- Record or oversee recording of information to ensure currency of engineering drawings and documentation of production problems.
||Mechanical Engineering Technologists
- Prepare specifications, designs, or sketches for machines, components, or systems related to the generation, transmission, or use of mechanical or fluid energy.
||Architects, Except Landscape and Naval
- Prepare information regarding design, structure specifications, materials, color, equipment, estimated costs, or construction time.
||Electrical Engineering Technicians
- Write engineering specifications to clarify design details or functional criteria of experimental electronics units.
- Prepare reports, sketches, working drawings, specifications, proposals, and budgets for proposed sites or systems.
- Assemble documentation packages and produce drawing sets to be checked by an engineer or an architect.
||Electrical Engineering Technologists
- Compile and maintain records documenting engineering schematics, installed equipment, installation or operational problems, resources used, repairs, or corrective action performed.
||Radio Frequency Identification Device Specialists
- Document equipment or process details of radio frequency identification device (RFID) technology.
||Electronics Engineering Technologists
- Prepare or maintain design, testing, or operational records and documentation.
- Create or maintain photonic design histories.
- Write performance requirements for product development or engineering projects.