||Information Security Engineers
- Provide technical support to computer users for installation and use of security products.
||Solar Energy Systems Engineers
- Provide technical direction or support to installation teams during installation, start-up, testing, system commissioning, or performance monitoring.
||Computer Hardware Engineers
- Provide training and support to system designers and users.
||Electronics Engineers, Except Computer
- Provide technical support or instruction to staff or customers regarding electronics equipment standards.
- Provide consultation or training on topics such as mechatronics or automated control.
- Provide technical expertise or support related to manufacturing.
- Provide technical direction to other engineers or engineering support personnel.
||Environmental Engineering Technologists and Technicians
- Provide technical engineering support in the planning of projects, such as wastewater treatment plants, to ensure compliance with environmental regulations and policies.
- Provide scientific or technical guidance or expertise to scientists, engineers, technologists, technicians, or others, using knowledge of chemical, analytical, or biological processes as applied to micro and nanoscale systems.
||Fuel Cell Engineers
- Provide technical consultation or direction related to the development or production of fuel cell systems.
||Architectural and Civil Drafters
- Represent architect or engineer on construction site, ensuring builder compliance with design specifications and advising on design corrections, under supervision.
- Provide technical direction or supervision to junior engineers, engineering or computer-aided design (CAD) technicians, or other technical personnel.
||Mechanical Engineering Technologists and Technicians
- Provide technical support to other employees regarding mechanical design, fabrication, testing, or documentation.