Related Task Search
6 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Architectural and Civil Drafters.
- Explain drawings to production or construction teams and provide adjustments as necessary.
- Interpret drilling and testing information for personnel.
- Prepare reports, deliver presentations, or participate in program review activities to communicate engineering results or recommendations.
||Health and Safety Engineers, Except Mining Safety Engineers and Inspectors
- Interpret safety regulations for others interested in industrial safety, such as safety engineers, labor representatives, and safety inspectors.
||Electrical and Electronics Drafters
- Explain drawings to production or construction teams and provide adjustments, as necessary.
||Industrial Engineering Technologists and Technicians
- Create or interpret engineering drawings, schematic diagrams, formulas, or blueprints for management or engineering staff.
||Mechanical Engineering Technologists and Technicians
- Interpret engineering sketches, specifications, or drawings.