||Architects, Except Landscape and Naval
- Prepare scale drawings or architectural designs, using computer-aided design or other tools.
- Develop final construction plans that include aesthetic representations of the structure or details for its construction.
- Create three-dimensional or interactive representations of designs, using computer-assisted design software.
- Locate files relating to specified design project in database library, load program into computer, and record completed job data.
- Key and program specified commands and engineering specifications into computer system to change functions and test final layout.
- Prepare graphic representations or drawings of proposed plans or designs.
- Prepare conceptual drawings, graphics, or other visual representations of land areas to show predicted growth or development of land areas over time.
- Enter Global Positioning System (GPS) data, legal deeds, field notes, or land survey reports into geographic information system (GIS) workstations so that information can be transformed into graphic land descriptions, such as maps or drawings.
||Cartographers and Photogrammetrists
- Build and update digital databases.
- Operate and manage land-information computer systems, performing tasks such as storing data, making inquiries, and producing plots and reports.
- Operate computer-assisted engineering or design software or equipment to perform engineering tasks.
||Electronics Engineers, Except Computer
- Operate computer-assisted engineering or design software or equipment to perform electronics engineering tasks.
||Electronics Engineering Technologists
- Integrate software or hardware components, using computer, microprocessor, or control architecture.
- Design layout of craft interior, including cargo space, passenger compartments, ladder wells, and elevators.
||Aerospace Engineering and Operations Technicians
- Operate and calibrate computer systems and devices to comply with test requirements and to perform data acquisition and analysis.
- Write or install energy management routines for building automation systems.
- Prepare, or direct the preparation of, product or system layouts and detailed drawings and schematics.
- Create, populate, or maintain databases for tracking validation activities, test results, or validated systems.