Related Task Search
8 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Aerospace Engineering and Operations Technologists and Technicians.
- Inspect, diagnose, maintain, and operate test setups and equipment to detect malfunctions.
||Radio Frequency Identification Device Specialists
- Verify compliance of developed applications with architectural standards and established practices.
||Gambling Surveillance Officers and Gambling Investigators
- Inspect and monitor audio or video surveillance equipment to ensure it is working appropriately.
||Non-Destructive Testing Specialists
- Examine structures or vehicles such as aircraft, trains, nuclear reactors, bridges, dams, and pipelines, using non-destructive testing techniques.
- Diagnose performance problems by reviewing reports or documentation from customers or field engineers or by inspecting malfunctioning or damaged products.
||Energy Engineers, Except Wind and Solar
- Inspect or monitor energy systems, including heating, ventilating, and air conditioning (HVAC) or daylighting systems to determine energy use or potential energy savings.
- Inspect oil and gas wells to determine that installations are completed.
||Marine Engineers and Naval Architects
- Inspect marine equipment and machinery to draw up work requests and job specifications.
||Power Plant Operators
- Analyze the layout, instrumentation, or function of electrical generation or transmission facilities.