Related Task Search
13 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Aerospace Engineering and Operations Technicians.
- Fabricate and install parts and systems to be tested in test equipment, using hand tools, power tools, and test instruments.
- Fabricate devices, such as optoelectronic or semiconductor devices.
- Fabricate sensors to be used to control wind turbines.
||Mechanical Engineering Technicians
- Devise, fabricate, and assemble new or modified mechanical components for products such as industrial machinery or equipment, and measuring instruments.
||Industrial Safety and Health Engineers
- Design and build safety equipment.
- Install new robotic systems in stationary positions or on tracks.
||Electrical Engineering Technicians
- Build or test electrical components of electric-drive vehicles or prototype vehicles.
||Electromechanical Engineering Technologists
- Fabricate or assemble mechanical, electrical, or electronic components or assemblies.
||Nanotechnology Engineering Technologists
- Install nanotechnology production equipment at customer or manufacturing sites.
- Design, install, or troubleshoot manufacturing equipment.
- Install, calibrate, operate, or maintain robots.
- Analyze, fabricate, or test fiber-optic links.
- Select or install combined heat units, power units, cogeneration equipment, or trigeneration equipment that reduces energy use or pollution.
||Manufacturing Engineering Technologists
- Install manufacturing engineering equipment.
||Manufacturing Production Technicians
- Install new manufacturing equipment.