Related Task Search
13 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Civil Engineering Technologists and Technicians.
- Inspect project site and evaluate contractor work to detect design malfunctions and ensure conformance to design specifications and applicable codes.
- Inspect landscape work to ensure compliance with specifications, evaluate quality of materials or work, or advise clients or construction personnel.
- Inspect proposed sites to identify structural elements of land areas or other important site information, such as soil condition, existing landscaping, or the proximity of water management facilities.
||Architects, Except Landscape and Naval
- Conduct periodic on-site observations of construction work to monitor compliance with plans.
- Inspect proposed building sites to determine suitability for construction.
- Inspect completed transportation projects to ensure safety or compliance with applicable standards or regulations.
- Inspect completed transportation projects to ensure compliance with environmental regulations.
- Inspect industrial or municipal facilities or programs to evaluate operational effectiveness or ensure compliance with environmental regulations.
- Provide assistance with planning, quality assurance, safety inspection protocols, or sampling as part of a team conducting multimedia inspections at complex facilities.
||Fire-Prevention and Protection Engineers
- Inspect buildings or building designs to determine fire protection system requirements and potential problems in areas such as water supplies, exit locations, and construction materials.
- Inspect construction work on site to ensure its adherence to the design plans.
- Inspect project sites to monitor progress and ensure conformance to design specifications and safety or sanitation standards.
||Mining and Geological Engineers, Including Mining Safety Engineers
- Inspect mining areas for unsafe structures, equipment, and working conditions.
- Inspect animal housing facilities to determine their cleanliness and adequacy.
- Inspect installation sites.
||Environmental Engineering Technologists and Technicians
- Inspect facilities to monitor compliance with regulations governing substances, such as asbestos, lead, or wastewater.
||Human Factors Engineers and Ergonomists
- Inspect work sites to identify physical hazards.
||Health and Safety Engineers, Except Mining Safety Engineers and Inspectors
- Check floors of plants to ensure that they are strong enough to support heavy machinery.