||Electronics Engineering Technicians
- Adjust or replace defective or improperly functioning circuitry or electronics components, using hand tools or soldering iron.
- Assemble, test, or maintain circuitry or electronic components, according to engineering instructions, technical manuals, or knowledge of electronics, using hand or power tools.
- Perform preventative maintenance or calibration of equipment or systems.
- Adjust or maintain equipment, such as lasers, laser systems, microscopes, oscilloscopes, pulse generators, power meters, beam analyzers, or energy measurement devices.
- Repair or calibrate products, such as surgical lasers.
- Splice fibers, using fusion splicing or other techniques.
||Electronics Engineering Technologists
- Modify, maintain, or repair electronics equipment or systems to ensure proper functioning.
- Replace defective components or parts, using hand tools and precision instruments.
||Fuel Cell Technicians
- Install, calibrate, or operate emissions analyzers, cell assist software, fueling systems, or air conditioning systems in engine testing systems.
||Automotive Engineering Technicians
- Install equipment, such as instrumentation, test equipment, engines, or aftermarket products, to ensure proper interfaces.
- Install electrical or electronic parts and hardware in housings or assemblies, using soldering equipment and hand tools.
||Electromechanical Engineering Technologists
- Modify, maintain, or repair electrical, electronic, or mechanical components, equipment, or systems to ensure proper functioning.
- Install, adjust, maintain, repair, or provide technical support for biomedical equipment.
||Industrial Safety and Health Engineers
- Install safety devices on machinery, or direct device installation.
||Electrical Engineering Technologists
- Install or maintain electrical control systems, industrial automation systems, or electrical equipment, including control circuits, variable speed drives, or programmable logic controllers.
- Design, implement, maintain, or improve electrical instruments, equipment, facilities, components, products, or systems for commercial, industrial, or domestic purposes.
||Radio Frequency Identification Device Specialists
- Install, test, or maintain radio frequency identification device (RFID) systems.
- Check, test, and maintain automatic controls and alarm systems.