Related Task Search
8 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Robotics Technicians.
- Attach wires between controllers.
||Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technologists and Technicians
- Assemble electrical systems or prototypes, using hand tools or measuring instruments.
- Assemble, test, or maintain circuitry or electronic components, according to engineering instructions, technical manuals, or knowledge of electronics, using hand or power tools.
- Construct and evaluate electrical components for consumer electronics applications such as fuel cells for consumer electronic devices, power saving devices for computers or televisions, or energy efficient power chargers.
||Electro-Mechanical and Mechatronics Technologists and Technicians
- Align, fit, or assemble component parts, using hand or power tools, fixtures, templates, or microscopes.
- Fabricate or assemble mechanical, electrical, or electronic components or assemblies.
- Design, build, or modify fixtures used to assemble parts.
||Semiconductor Processing Technicians
- Attach ampoule to diffusion pump to remove air from ampoule, and seal ampoule, using blowtorch.
||Mechanical Engineering Technologists and Technicians
- Assemble or disassemble complex mechanical systems.
||Aerospace Engineering and Operations Technologists and Technicians
- Construct and maintain test facilities for aircraft parts and systems, according to specifications.
||Computer Hardware Engineers
- Assemble and modify existing pieces of equipment to meet special needs.
||Nanotechnology Engineering Technologists and Technicians
- Assemble components, using techniques such as interference fitting, solvent bonding, adhesive bonding, heat sealing, or ultrasonic welding.