Related Task Search
7 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Calibration Technologists and Technicians.
- Analyze test data to identify defects or determine calibration requirements.
- Analyze information to determine, recommend, and plan installation of a new system or modification of an existing system.
- Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
- Obtain and evaluate information on factors such as reporting formats required, costs, or security needs to determine hardware configuration.
||Network and Computer Systems Administrators
- Recommend changes to improve systems and network configurations, and determine hardware or software requirements related to such changes.
- Gather data pertaining to customer needs, and use the information to identify, predict, interpret, and evaluate system and network requirements.
- Analyze statistical data and product specifications to determine standards and establish quality and reliability objectives of finished product.
||Computer Systems Analysts
- Analyze information processing or computation needs and plan and design computer systems, using techniques such as structured analysis, data modeling, and information engineering.
||Telecommunications Engineering Specialists
- Assess existing facilities' needs for new or modified telecommunications systems.
- Analyze user needs to determine technical requirements.
||Operations Research Analysts
- Study and analyze information about alternative courses of action to determine which plan will offer the best outcomes.