Related Task Search
7 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Photonics Technicians.
- Build prototype optomechanical devices for use in equipment such as aerial cameras, gun sights, or telescopes.
||Fuel Cell Engineers
- Fabricate prototypes of fuel cell components, assemblies, stacks, or systems.
||Automotive Engineering Technicians
- Fabricate new or modify existing prototype components or fixtures.
||Computer Hardware Engineers
- Build, test, and modify product prototypes, using working models or theoretical models constructed with computer simulation.
- Create mechanical models and tolerance analyses to simulate mechatronic design concepts.
- Create designs or prototypes for nanosystem applications, such as biomedical delivery systems or atomic force microscopes.
- Develop or test photonic prototypes or models.
||Industrial Engineering Technologists and Technicians
- Assist engineers in developing, building, or testing prototypes or new products, processes, or procedures.