Related Task Search
10 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Photonics Technicians.
- Monitor mechanical factors, such as turbine load or strain information.
||Mining and Geological Engineers, Including Mining Safety Engineers
- Monitor mine production rates to assess operational effectiveness.
- Design, implement, and monitor the development of mines, facilities, systems, or equipment.
- Perform tests and monitor performance of processes throughout stages of production to determine degree of control over variables such as temperature, density, specific gravity, and pressure.
||Mechanical Engineering Technicians
- Read dials and meters to determine amperage, voltage, electrical output and input at specific operating temperature to analyze parts performance.
||Automotive Engineering Technicians
- Monitor computer-controlled test equipment, according to written or verbal instructions.
- Monitor material performance and evaluate material deterioration.
||Mechanical Engineering Technologists
- Oversee, monitor, or inspect mechanical installations or construction projects.
- Monitor or calibrate automated systems, industrial control systems, or system components to maximize efficiency of production.
- Monitor production rates, and plan rework processes to improve production.
||Manufacturing Engineering Technologists
- Monitor manufacturing processes to identify ways to reduce losses, decrease time requirements, or improve quality.
||Manufacturing Production Technicians
- Monitor and adjust production processes or equipment for quality and productivity.