- Prepare estimate of production costs and production progress reports for management.
||Civil Engineering Technicians
- Prepare reports and document project activities and data.
||Claims Examiners, Property and Casualty Insurance
- Prepare reports to be submitted to company's data processing department.
- Produce documentation of the questionnaire development process, data collection methods, sampling designs, and decisions related to sample statistical weighting.
- Develop reports or presentations to communicate the effectiveness of sustainability initiatives.
||Derrick Operators, Oil and Gas
- Prepare mud reports, and instruct crews about the handling of any chemical additives.
- Prepare reports, exhibits and other supporting schedules that detail an institution's safety and soundness, compliance with laws and regulations, and recommended solutions to questionable financial conditions.
- Prepare progress or technical reports.
- Perform managerial functions, such as preparing proposals and budgets, analyzing labor costs, and writing reports.
||Mining and Geological Engineers, Including Mining Safety Engineers
- Prepare schedules, reports, and estimates of the costs involved in developing and operating mines.
||Nuclear Equipment Operation Technicians
- Prepare reports to communicate information such as contamination test results, decontamination results, or decontamination procedures.
||Nuclear Monitoring Technicians
- Prepare reports describing contamination tests, material or equipment decontaminated, or methods used in decontamination processes.
||Quality Control Analysts
- Write technical reports or documentation, such as deviation reports, testing protocols, and trend analyses.
||Weatherization Installers and Technicians
- Prepare or assist in the preparation of bids, contracts, or written reports related to weatherization work.
||Business Continuity Planners
- Prepare reports summarizing operational results, financial performance, or accomplishments of specified objectives, goals, or plans.
- Complete production reports, purchase orders, and material, tool, and equipment lists.
||Precision Agriculture Technicians
- Prepare reports in graphical or tabular form, summarizing field productivity or profitability.
||Service Unit Operators, Oil, Gas, and Mining
- Prepare reports of services rendered, tools used, or time required, for billing purposes.
||Elevator Installers and Repairers
- Check that safety regulations and building codes are met, and complete service reports verifying conformance to standards.
- Compile data and write reports regarding existing or potential electrical engineering studies or projects.