Related Task Search
8 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Surveying and Mapping Technicians.
- Design or develop information databases that include geographic or topographic data.
||Information Security Engineers
- Develop or implement software tools to assist in the detection, prevention, and analysis of security threats.
- Develop or install software, such as firewalls and data encryption programs, to protect sensitive information.
||Mining and Geological Engineers, Including Mining Safety Engineers
- Design, develop, and implement computer applications for use in mining operations such as mine design, modeling, or mapping or for monitoring mine conditions.
||Radio Frequency Identification Device Specialists
- Perform systems analysis or programming of radio frequency identification device (RFID) technology.
- Create embedded software design programs.
- Design software to control robotic systems for applications, such as military defense or manufacturing.
- Develop or assist in the development of transportation-related computer software or computer processes.
||Electro-Mechanical and Mechatronics Technologists and Technicians
- Install or program computer hardware or machine or instrumentation software in microprocessor-based systems.
||Bioengineers and Biomedical Engineers
- Adapt or design computer hardware or software for medical science uses.