Related Task Search
7 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Conservation Scientists.
- Apply principles of specialized fields of science, such as agronomy, soil science, forestry, or agriculture, to achieve conservation objectives.
||Remote Sensing Scientists and Technologists
- Apply remote sensing data or techniques, such as surface water modeling or dust cloud detection, to address environmental issues.
- Use remote sensing data for forest or carbon tracking activities to assess the impact of environmental change.
- Translate the theories of industrial ecology into eco-industrial practices.
- Apply new or existing research about natural ecosystems to understand economic and industrial systems in the context of the environment.
- Apply research findings to minimize the environmental impacts of pollution, waterborne diseases, erosion, or sedimentation.
||Precision Agriculture Technicians
- Apply precision agriculture information to specifically reduce the negative environmental impacts of farming practices.
- Apply research findings to help minimize the environmental impacts of pollution, waterborne diseases, erosion, and sedimentation.
||Atmospheric and Space Scientists
- Apply meteorological knowledge to issues such as global warming, pollution control, or ozone depletion.
||Anthropologists and Archeologists
- Apply traditional ecological knowledge and assessments of culturally distinctive land and resource management institutions to assist in the resolution of conflicts over habitat protection and resource enhancement.