Related Task Search
7 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Environmental Restoration Planners.
- Develop natural resource management plans, using knowledge of environmental planning or state and federal environmental regulatory requirements.
- Plan and supervise forestry projects, such as determining the type, number and placement of trees to be planted, managing tree nurseries, thinning forest and monitoring growth of new seedlings.
- Establish short- and long-term plans for management of forest lands and forest resources.
- Plan cutting programs and manage timber sales from harvested areas, assisting companies to achieve production goals.
- Manage forage resources through fire, herbicide use, or revegetation to maintain a sustainable yield from the land.
- Maintain soil stability and vegetation for non-grazing uses, such as wildlife habitats and outdoor recreation.
- Implement soil or water management techniques, such as nutrient management, erosion control, buffers, or filter strips, in accordance with conservation plans.
- Prepare plans to manage renewable resources.
||Environmental Scientists and Specialists, Including Health
- Develop programs designed to obtain the most productive, non-damaging use of land.
- Prepare plans for management of renewable resources.
||Geoscientists, Except Hydrologists and Geographers
- Develop strategies for more environmentally friendly resource extraction and reclamation.