Related Task Search
9 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Sociologists.
- Develop approaches to the solution of groups' problems, based on research findings in sociology and related disciplines.
||Anthropologists and Archeologists
- Identify culturally specific beliefs and practices affecting health status and access to services for distinct populations and communities, in collaboration with medical and public health officials.
- Interpret and analyze policies, public issues, legislation, or the operations of governments, businesses, and organizations.
- Study the socioeconomic impacts of new public policies, such as proposed legislation, taxes, services, and regulations.
||Mental Health and Substance Abuse Social Workers
- Increase social work knowledge by reviewing current literature, conducting social research, or attending seminars, training workshops, or classes.
- Analyze data from surveys, old records, or case studies, using statistical software.
||Healthcare Social Workers
- Conduct social research to advance knowledge in the social work field.
||Child, Family, and School Social Workers
||Social Science Research Assistants
- Perform descriptive and multivariate statistical analyses of data, using computer software.
- Examine societal issues and their relationship with both technical systems and the environment.