||Property, Real Estate, and Community Association Managers
- Maintain contact with insurance carriers, fire and police departments, and other agencies to ensure protection and compliance with codes and regulations.
- Confer with legal authorities to ensure that renting and advertising practices are not discriminatory and that properties comply with state and federal regulations.
- Monitor and report incidents of infectious diseases to local and state health agencies.
- Communicate research findings on various types of diseases to health practitioners, policy makers, and the public.
||Urban and Regional Planners
- Discuss with planning officials the purpose of land use projects, such as transportation, conservation, residential, commercial, industrial, or community use.
- Coordinate work with economic consultants or architects during the formulation of plans or the design of large pieces of infrastructure.
- Collaborate with engineers to research, analyze, or resolve complex transportation design issues.
- Collaborate with other professionals to develop sustainable transportation strategies at the local, regional, or national level.
- Confer with departments, such as marketing, business development, or operations, to coordinate product development or improvement.
- Collaborate with software developers in the development and modification of commercial bioinformatics software.
||Compensation, Benefits, and Job Analysis Specialists
- Consult with or serve as a technical liaison between business, industry, government, and union officials.
- Work with the Department of Labor and promote its use with employers.
||Tax Examiners and Collectors, and Revenue Agents
- Secure a taxpayer's agreement to discharge a tax assessment or submit contested determinations to other administrative or judicial conferees for appeals hearings.
- Request that the state or federal revenue service prepare a return on a taxpayer's behalf in cases where taxes have not been filed.
||Clinical Research Coordinators
- Record adverse event and side effect data and confer with investigators regarding the reporting of events to oversight agencies.
||Education Administrators, Postsecondary
- Consult with government regulatory and licensing agencies to ensure the institution's conformance with applicable standards.
||Food Scientists and Technologists
- Confer with process engineers, plant operators, flavor experts, and packaging and marketing specialists to resolve problems in product development.
||Licensing Examiners and Inspectors
- Report law or regulation violations to appropriate boards or agencies.
||Buyers and Purchasing Agents, Farm Products
- Maintain records of business transactions and product inventories, reporting data to companies or government agencies as necessary.
||Government Property Inspectors and Investigators
- Submit samples of products to government laboratories for testing, as required.
||Education Administrators, Preschool and Childcare Center/Program
- Inform businesses, community groups, and governmental agencies about educational needs, available programs, and program policies.
||Remote Sensing Technicians
- Consult with remote sensing scientists, surveyors, cartographers, or engineers to determine project needs.
- Communicate test results to state and federal representatives and general public.
||Architectural and Engineering Managers
- Solicit project support by conferring with officials or providing information to the public.
||Emergency Management Directors
- Consult with officials of local and area governments, schools, hospitals, and other institutions to determine their needs and capabilities in the event of a natural disaster or other emergency.
||Environmental Restoration Planners
- Notify regulatory or permitting agencies of deviations from implemented remediation plans.
- Petition courts to transfer titles and deeds of collateral to banks.