||Social Science Research Assistants
- Provide assistance with the preparation of project-related reports, manuscripts, and presentations.
- Prepare tables, graphs, fact sheets, and written reports summarizing research results.
- Present research findings to groups of people.
- Conduct presentations on research findings for clients or at research meetings.
- Write articles, white papers, or reports to share research findings and educate others.
- Write reports on research findings and implications to contribute to general knowledge or to suggest potential changes in organizational functioning.
- Prepare reports or recommendations on transportation planning.
- Prepare or review engineering studies or specifications.
- Conduct research on economic issues and disseminate research findings through technical reports or scientific articles in journals.
- Provide litigation support, such as writing reports for expert testimony or testifying as an expert witness.
- Write, present, and publish reports that record site history, methodology, and artifact analysis results, along with recommendations for conserving and interpreting findings.
- Present findings from archeological research to peers and the general public.
||Remote Sensing Technicians
- Prepare documentation or presentations, including charts, photos, or graphs.
- Document methods used and write technical reports containing information collected.
- Write reports on clients and maintain required paperwork.
- Plan, supervise, and conduct psychological research and write papers describing research results.
||Biochemists and Biophysicists
- Share research findings by writing scientific articles or by making presentations at scientific conferences.
- Prepare reports or recommendations, based upon research outcomes.
- Prepare publications and reports containing research findings.
- Represent employer in a technical capacity at conferences.
||Atmospheric and Space Scientists
- Prepare forecasts or briefings to meet the needs of industry, business, government, or other groups.
- Write up or orally communicate research findings to the scientific community, producers, and the public.
||City and Regional Planning Aides
- Prepare reports, using statistics, charts, and graphs, to illustrate planning studies in areas such as population, land use, or zoning.
- Disseminate research results through academic publications, written reports, or public presentations.
- Write and present reports of research findings.
||Medical Scientists, Except Epidemiologists
- Write and publish articles in scientific journals.
||Zoologists and Wildlife Biologists
- Disseminate information by writing reports and scientific papers or journal articles, and by making presentations and giving talks for schools, clubs, interest groups and park interpretive programs.
- Write technical papers or reports or prepare standards and specifications for processes, facilities, products, or tests.
- Write technical reports or prepare graphs or charts to document experimental results.
- Communicate research findings on various types of diseases to health practitioners, policy makers, and the public.