Related Task Search
7 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Transportation Planners.
- Collaborate with engineers to research, analyze, or resolve complex transportation design issues.
- Confer with departments, such as marketing, business development, or operations, to coordinate product development or improvement.
- Collaborate with software developers in the development and modification of commercial bioinformatics software.
||Food Scientists and Technologists
- Confer with process engineers, plant operators, flavor experts, and packaging and marketing specialists to resolve problems in product development.
||Remote Sensing Technicians
- Consult with remote sensing scientists, surveyors, cartographers, or engineers to determine project needs.
- Confer with information technology specialists to develop computer applications for genetic data analysis.
||Urban and Regional Planners
- Coordinate work with economic consultants or architects during the formulation of plans or the design of large pieces of infrastructure.
||Soil and Plant Scientists
- Consult with engineers or other technical personnel working on construction projects about the effects of soil problems and possible solutions to these problems.
||Anthropologists and Archeologists
- Collaborate with economic development planners to decide on the implementation of proposed development policies, plans, and programs based on culturally institutionalized barriers and facilitating circumstances.