Related Task Search
8 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Agricultural Technicians.
- Perform laboratory or field testing, using spectrometers, nitrogen determination apparatus, air samplers, centrifuges, or potential hydrogen (pH) meters to perform tests.
||Medical Scientists, Except Epidemiologists
- Use equipment such as atomic absorption spectrometers, electron microscopes, flow cytometers, or chromatography systems.
- Operate experimental pilot plants, assisting with experimental design.
- Use a variety of specialized equipment, such as electron microscopes, gas and high-pressure liquid chromatographs, electrophoresis units, thermocyclers, fluorescence-activated cell sorters, and phosphorimagers.
- Observe the structure and properties of matter, and the transformation and propagation of energy, using equipment such as masers, lasers, and telescopes, to explore and identify the basic principles governing these phenomena.
||Forensic Science Technicians
- Operate and maintain laboratory equipment and apparatus.
||Remote Sensing Technicians
- Operate airborne remote sensing equipment, such as survey cameras, sensors, or scanners.
||Molecular and Cellular Biologists
- Monitor or operate specialized equipment, such as gas chromatographs and high pressure liquid chromatographs, electrophoresis units, thermocyclers, fluorescence activated cell sorters, and phosphorimagers.
||Geological Technicians, Except Hydrologic Technicians
- Operate or adjust equipment or apparatus used to obtain geological data.