Related Task Search
6 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Biological Technicians.
- Isolate, identify and prepare specimens for examination.
||Nuclear Monitoring Technicians
- Immerse samples in chemical compounds to prepare them for testing.
- Operate manipulators from outside cells to move specimens into or out of shielded containers, to remove specimens from cells, or to place specimens on benches or equipment work stations.
||Food Science Technicians
- Prepare or incubate slides with cell cultures.
- Prepare laboratory samples for analysis, following proper protocols to ensure that they will be stored, prepared, and disposed of efficiently and effectively.
||Zoologists and Wildlife Biologists
- Prepare collections of preserved specimens or microscopic slides for species identification and study of development or disease.
- Isolate and maintain cultures of bacteria or other microorganisms in prescribed or developed media, controlling moisture, aeration, temperature, and nutrition.
||Environmental Science and Protection Technicians, Including Health
- Prepare samples or photomicrographs for testing and analysis.