Related Task Search
6 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Nuclear Monitoring Technicians.
- Analyze samples, such as air or water samples, for contaminants or other elements.
||Precision Agriculture Technicians
- Use geospatial technology to develop soil sampling grids or identify sampling sites for testing characteristics such as nitrogen, phosphorus, or potassium content, pH, or micronutrients.
- Identify spatial coordinates, using remote sensing and Global Positioning System (GPS) data.
- Identify areas in need of pesticide treatment by analyzing geospatial data to determine insect movement and damage patterns.
||Environmental Science and Protection Technicians, Including Health
- Perform statistical analysis of environmental data.
- Study public water supply issues, including flood and drought risks, water quality, wastewater, and impacts on wetland habitats.
||Environmental Restoration Planners
- Collect and analyze data to determine environmental conditions and restoration needs.
||Soil and Water Conservationists
- Compile or interpret biodata to determine extent or type of wetlands or to aid in program formulation.
- Perform environmentally extended input-output (EE I-O) analyses.