Related Task Search
11 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Nuclear Monitoring Technicians.
- Collect samples of air, water, gases, or solids to determine radioactivity levels of contamination.
||Atmospheric and Space Scientists
- Gather data from sources such as surface or upper air stations, satellites, weather bureaus, or radar for use in meteorological reports or forecasts.
- Collect air samples from planes or ships over land or sea to study atmospheric composition.
||Remote Sensing Technicians
- Collect remote sensing data for forest or carbon tracking activities involved in assessing the impact of environmental change.
||Geophysical Data Technicians
- Collect data on underground areas, such as reservoirs, that could be used in carbon sequestration operations.
||Forest and Conservation Technicians
- Install gauges, stream flow recorders, and soil moisture measuring instruments, and collect and record data from them to assist with watershed analysis.
||Nuclear Equipment Operation Technicians
- Collect air, water, gas or solid samples for testing to determine radioactivity levels or to ensure appropriate radioactive containment.
- Collect and analyze biological data about relationships among and between organisms and their environment.
- Collect and analyze data to compare the environmental implications of economic policy or practice alternatives.
||Remote Sensing Scientists and Technologists
- Collect supporting data, such as climatic or field survey data, to corroborate remote sensing data analyses.
||Environmental Restoration Planners
- Collect and analyze data to determine environmental conditions and restoration needs.
||Environmental Science and Protection Technicians, Including Health
- Collect samples of gases, soils, water, industrial wastewater, or asbestos products to conduct tests on pollutant levels or identify sources of pollution.
- Collect and analyze water samples as part of field investigations or to validate data from automatic monitors.