Related Task Search
10 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Forensic Science Technicians.
- Confer with ballistics, fingerprinting, handwriting, documents, electronics, medical, chemical, or metallurgical experts concerning evidence and its interpretation.
- Confer with scientists or engineers to conduct analyses of research projects, interpret test results, or develop nonstandard tests.
- Collaborate with biologists and other professionals to conduct appropriate genetic and biochemical analyses.
- Collaborate with other scientists in the design, development, and testing of experimental, industrial, or medical equipment, instrumentation, and procedures.
- Collaborate with other researchers in the planning, implementation, and evaluation of surveys.
- Collaborate with other astronomers to carry out research projects.
||Nuclear Monitoring Technicians
- Confer with scientists directing projects to determine significant events to monitor during tests.
- Develop radiation treatment plans in consultation with members of the radiation oncology team.
||Atmospheric and Space Scientists
- Consult with other offices, agencies, professionals, or researchers regarding the use and interpretation of climatological information for weather predictions and warnings.
||Anthropologists and Archeologists
- Participate in forensic activities, such as tooth and bone structure identification, in conjunction with police departments and pathologists.
||Geological Technicians, Except Hydrologic Technicians
- Collaborate with hydrogeologists to evaluate groundwater or well circulation.