Related Task Search
10 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Forest and Conservation Technicians.
- Inspect trees and collect samples of plants, seeds, foliage, bark, and roots to locate insect and disease damage.
||Soil and Water Conservationists
- Visit areas affected by erosion problems to identify causes or determine solutions.
- Revisit land users to view implemented land use practices or plans.
||Zoologists and Wildlife Biologists
- Collect and dissect animal specimens and examine specimens under microscope.
- Perform inspections of forests or forest nurseries.
||Environmental Restoration Planners
- Conduct site assessments to certify a habitat or to ascertain environmental damage or restoration needs.
- Assess archeological sites for resource management, development, or conservation purposes and recommend methods for site protection.
- Conduct research or assist in the conduct of research, including the collection of information and samples, such as blood, water, soil, plants and animals.
- Monitor and perform tests on water, food, and the environment to detect harmful microorganisms or to obtain information about sources of pollution, contamination, or infection.
||Social Science Research Assistants
- Collect specimens such as blood samples, as required by research projects.
- Gather and analyze artifacts and skeletal remains to increase knowledge of ancient cultures.
- Collect animal or crop samples.