Related Task Search
6 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Mental Health Counselors.
- Discuss with individual patients their plans for life after leaving therapy.
- Instruct people who seek conversion to a particular faith.
- Counsel individuals or groups concerning their spiritual, emotional, or personal needs.
||Marriage and Family Therapists
- Ask questions that will help clients identify their feelings and behaviors.
||Child, Family, and School Social Workers
- Lead group counseling sessions that provide support in such areas as grief, stress, or chemical dependency.
||Educational, Guidance, and Career Counselors and Advisors
- Counsel individuals to help them understand and overcome personal, social, or behavioral problems affecting their educational or vocational situations.
||Mental Health and Substance Abuse Social Workers
- Counsel clients in individual or group sessions to assist them in dealing with substance abuse, mental or physical illness, poverty, unemployment, or physical abuse.
||Directors, Religious Activities and Education
- Counsel individuals regarding interpersonal, health, financial, or religious problems.