Related Task Search
8 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Mental Health Counselors.
- Fill out and maintain client-related paperwork, including federal- and state-mandated forms, client diagnostic records, and progress notes.
||Healthcare Social Workers
- Monitor, evaluate, and record client progress according to measurable goals described in treatment and care plan.
- Oversee Medicaid- and Medicare-related paperwork and recordkeeping in hospitals.
- Prepare and maintain records and case files, including documentation, such as clients' personal and eligibility information, services provided, narratives of client contacts, or relevant correspondence.
- Monitor and record clients' progress to ensure that goals and objectives are met.
||Educational, Guidance, and Career Counselors and Advisors
- Maintain accurate and complete student records as required by laws, district policies, and administrative regulations.
- Prepare reports on students and activities as required by administration.
||Mental Health and Substance Abuse Social Workers
- Monitor, evaluate, and record client progress with respect to treatment goals.
||Marriage and Family Therapists
- Maintain case files that include activities, progress notes, evaluations, and recommendations.
||Child, Family, and School Social Workers
- Maintain case history records and prepare reports.
||Substance Abuse and Behavioral Disorder Counselors
- Complete and maintain accurate records or reports regarding the patients' histories and progress, services provided, or other required information.
||Community Health Workers
- Maintain updated client records with plans, notes, appropriate forms, or related information.