Related Task Search
8 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Mental Health Counselors.
- Coordinate or direct employee workshops, courses, or training about mental health issues.
- Prepare and deliver sermons or other talks.
- Organize and lead regular religious services.
- Plan or lead religious education programs.
- Train leaders of church, community, or youth groups.
||Directors, Religious Activities and Education
- Develop or direct study courses or religious education programs within congregations.
- Train and supervise religious education instructional staff.
- Plan or conduct conferences dealing with the interpretation of religious ideas or convictions.
||Educational, Guidance, School, and Vocational Counselors
- Teach classes and present self-help or information sessions on subjects related to education and career planning.
- Plan and conduct orientation programs and group conferences to promote the adjustment of individuals to new life experiences, such as starting college.
- Supervise, train, and direct professional staff and interns.
||Substance Abuse and Behavioral Disorder Counselors
- Train or supervise student interns or new staff members.
- Instruct others in program methods, procedures, or functions.
||Mental Health and Substance Abuse Social Workers
- Educate clients or community members about mental or physical illness, abuse, medication, or available community resources.
- Design and administer training programs for new employees and continuing education for existing employees.
||Marriage and Family Therapists
- Provide public education and consultation to other professionals or groups regarding counseling services, issues, and methods.
||Community Health Workers
- Teach classes or otherwise disseminate medical or dental health information to school groups, community groups, or targeted families or individuals, in a manner consistent with cultural norms.