Related Task Search
7 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Health Education Specialists.
- Provide program information to the public by preparing and presenting press releases, conducting media campaigns, or maintaining program-related Web sites.
||Educational, Guidance, and Career Counselors and Advisors
- Plan and promote career and employment-related programs and events, such as career planning presentations, work experience programs, job fairs, and career workshops.
- Address community groups, faculty, and staff members to explain available counseling services.
||Marriage and Family Therapists
- Provide public education and consultation to other professionals or groups regarding counseling services, issues, and methods.
||Directors, Religious Activities and Education
- Publicize programs through sources, such as newsletters, bulletins, or mailings.
||Social and Human Service Assistants
- Provide information or refer individuals to public or private agencies or community services for assistance.
||Arbitrators, Mediators, and Conciliators
- Organize or deliver public presentations about mediation to organizations, such as community agencies or schools.
||Substance Abuse and Behavioral Disorder Counselors
- Provide clients or family members with information about addiction issues and about available services or programs, making appropriate referrals when necessary.
||Police and Sheriff's Patrol Officers
- Conduct community programs for all ages concerning topics such as drugs and violence.