||Production, Planning, and Expediting Clerks
- Maintain files, such as maintenance records, bills of lading, or cost reports.
- Provide documentation and information to account for delays, difficulties, or changes to cost estimates.
- Record animal characteristics such as weights, growth patterns, and diets.
- Maintain logs of semen specimens used and animals bred.
- Update operational records or licensing information, using computer terminals.
- Maintain records of applications made or licensing fees collected.
||Food Service Managers
- Maintain food and equipment inventories, and keep inventory records.
- Record the number, type, and cost of items sold to determine which items may be unpopular or less profitable.
||Municipal Fire Fighting and Prevention Supervisors
- Compile and maintain records on personnel, accidents, equipment, and supplies.
- Maintain required maps and records.
- Keep up-to-date records of circulation and materials, maintain inventory, and correct cataloging errors.
- Compile lists of overdue materials and notify borrowers that their materials are overdue.
- Process claims against the municipality, maintaining files and log of claims, and coordinate claim response and handling with municipal claims administrators.
||Stock Clerks- Stockroom, Warehouse, or Storage Yard
- Keep records on the use or damage of stock or stock-handling equipment.
||Word Processors and Typists
- Keep records of work performed.
||First-Line Supervisors of Agricultural Crop and Horticultural Workers
- Prepare reports regarding farm conditions, crop yields, machinery breakdowns, or labor problems.
||Museum Technicians and Conservators
- Prepare reports on the operation of conservation laboratories, documenting the condition of artifacts, treatment options, and the methods of preservation and repair used.
||Cargo and Freight Agents
- Prepare manifests showing numbers of airplane passengers and baggage, mail, and freight weights, transmitting data to destinations.
- Collect payments and record data pertaining to funds and expenditures.
||Data Entry Keyers
- Maintain logs of activities and completed work.
||Immigration and Customs Inspectors
- Record and report job-related activities, findings, transactions, violations, discrepancies, and decisions.
||Farm and Home Management Advisors
- Maintain records of services provided and the effects of advice given.
||Lifeguards, Ski Patrol, and Other Recreational Protective Service Workers
- Complete and maintain records of weather and beach conditions, emergency medical treatments performed, and other relevant incident information.
||Dispatchers, Except Police, Fire, and Ambulance
- Record and maintain files or records of customer requests, work or services performed, charges, expenses, inventory, or other dispatch information.
||Farmworkers and Laborers, Crop
- Record information about crops, such as pesticide use, yields, or costs.
- Record information such as computer operating time, problems that occurred, and actions taken.