Related Task Search
6 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Art Directors.
- Negotiate with printers and estimators to determine what services will be performed.
- Negotiate with parties, including independent producers and the distributors and broadcasters who will be handling completed productions.
- Negotiate contracts with artistic personnel, often in accordance with collective bargaining agreements.
- Negotiate contract agreements with performers, with agents, or between performers and agents or production companies.
- Perform administrative tasks such as applying for grants, developing budgets, negotiating contracts, and designing and printing programs and other promotional materials.
- Interview and hire writers and reporters or negotiate contracts, royalties, and payments for authors or freelancers.
||Coaches and Scouts
- Negotiate with professional athletes or their representatives to obtain services and arrange contracts.
||Directors- Stage, Motion Pictures, Television, and Radio
- Hold auditions for parts or negotiate contracts with actors determined suitable for specific roles, working in conjunction with producers.