Related Task Search
10 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Fine Artists, Including Painters, Sculptors, and Illustrators.
- Confer with clients, editors, writers, art directors, and other interested parties regarding the nature and content of artwork to be produced.
||Set and Exhibit Designers
- Collaborate with those in charge of lighting and sound so that those production aspects can be coordinated with set designs or exhibit layouts.
- Confer with conservators to determine how to handle an exhibit's environmental aspects, such as lighting, temperature, and humidity, so that objects will be protected and exhibits will be enhanced.
||Media Technical Directors/Managers
- Confer with operations directors to formulate and maintain fair and attainable technical policies for programs.
- Discuss filter options, lens choices, and the visual effects of objects being filmed with photography directors and video operators.
||Film and Video Editors
- Discuss the sound requirements of pictures with sound effects editors.
- Confer with producers and directors concerning layout or editing approaches needed to increase dramatic or entertainment value of productions.
||Producers and Directors
- Confer with technical directors, managers, crew members, and writers to discuss details of production, such as photography, script, music, sets, and costumes.
||Sound Engineering Technicians
- Confer with producers, performers, and others to determine and achieve the desired sound for a production, such as a musical recording or a film.
- Read scripts and confer with producers to determine the types and numbers of performers required for a given production.
- Work with other crew members responsible for lighting, costumes, make-up, and props.
||Camera Operators, Television, Video, and Film
- Confer with directors, sound and lighting technicians, electricians, and other crew members to discuss assignments and determine filming sequences, desired effects, camera movements, and lighting requirements.
||Audio and Video Technicians
- Meet with directors and senior members of camera crews to discuss assignments and determine filming sequences, camera movements, and picture composition.
||Music Directors and Composers
- Confer with producers and directors to define the nature and placement of film or television music.