Related Task Search
8 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Multimedia Artists and Animators.
- Develop briefings, brochures, multimedia presentations, web pages, promotional products, technical illustrations, and computer artwork for use in products, technical manuals, literature, newsletters, and slide shows.
- Use computer software to generate new images.
- Produce still and animated graphics for on-air and taped portions of television news broadcasts, using electronic video equipment.
||Fine Artists, Including Painters, Sculptors, and Illustrators
- Render sequential drawings that can be turned into animated films or advertisements.
||Directors- Stage, Motion Pictures, Television, and Radio
- Create graphics for television broadcasts.
- Set up and execute video transitions and special effects, such as fades, dissolves, cuts, keys, and supers, using computers to manipulate pictures as necessary.
||Film and Video Editors
- Program computerized graphic effects.
||Camera Operators, Television, Video, and Motion Picture
- Design graphics for studio productions.
- Produce graphics for broadcasts.
- Manipulate and enhance scanned or digital images to create desired effects, using computers and specialized software.