||Set and Exhibit Designers
- Select set props, such as furniture, pictures, lamps, and rugs.
- Select and purchase lumber and hardware necessary for set construction.
- Select and assemble equipment and required background properties, according to subjects, materials, and conditions.
- Develop visual aids and charts for use in lectures or to present evidence in court.
- Select or design, and purchase furnishings, art works, and accessories.
||Sound Engineering Technicians
- Prepare for recording sessions by performing such activities as selecting and setting up microphones.
- Select materials for use based on strength, color, texture, balance, weight, size, malleability and other characteristics.
- Select materials and production techniques to be used for products.
||Media Programming Directors
- Select, acquire, and maintain programs, music, films, and other needed materials and obtain legal clearances for their use as necessary.
||Camera Operators, Television, Video, and Film
- Assemble studio sets and select and arrange cameras, film stock, audio, or lighting equipment to be used during filming.
||Coaches and Scouts
- Select, acquire, store, and issue equipment and other materials as necessary.
||Merchandise Displayers and Window Trimmers
- Select themes, lighting, colors, or props to be used.
||Producers and Directors
- Identify and approve equipment and elements required for productions, such as scenery, lights, props, costumes, choreography, and music.